As of March 23rd, 2020, AmeriClerkships will only accept immunization titers for clinical rotations.
The following may be documented by your primary care physician, or on clinic or hospital letterhead:
1. Positive tetanus toxin antibody titers, AND
2. Positive HBsAB titers, AND
3. Positive varicella antibody titers AND
4. Positive triple antibody titers to Mumps & Measles & Rubella, AND
5. (Only Required by Some Sites & Seasonal) Influenza (flu shot): some clinical sites require a single dose of a flu shot (U.S. strands) for the current flu season (typically August to March), so you may be asked to repeat your flu vaccines if you’re in a new flu season in that same year. Ask your AmeriClerkships Residency Enrollment Consultant if this applies to any of your Clinical Blocks.
*PLEASE NOTE: Clinical sites may require additional health-related documentation. Please inquire with your residency enrollment strategist if this applies to you. Results must be valid for full duration of all clinical rotations.